Mavera protects your personal information and your privacy. It is important to us that you feel safe with our handling of your personal data. In processing your personal data, we constantly work to ensure that the personal data is protected and processed in accordance with the current EU data protection legislation, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Org. number 556758-3702
Box 164 03
111 57 Stockholm
collects, processes and stores your personal data.
What is your personal data and when do we process it
Personal data is all the information that can be directly, or indirectly through other data, linked to a living natural person. This means that separate information such as name and contact information, IP addresses, choices made and behaviors constitutes as personal information.
Mavera processes personal data when you sign up for newsletters, fill out interest forms for our services, apply for work, sign up for one of our education trainings or webinars, download materials, contact our support department or when you are otherwise in contact with Mavera and provides information about you. We collect this information to offer the service and functionality that is expected.
What personal data do we process?
According to our data policy, we save and handle as little of your information as possible; we use the necessary information to maintain communication with you. Personal information we may collect is as follows;
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Country Region
- About the application as a medical advisor; information regarding your profession such as medical specialist area, licensing year, possible course in insurance medicine, experience in insurance medicine, current employment, CV and company information
- IP address and information about the use of the website
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
Mavera always processes your personal data in accordance with applicable law. Mavera processes your personal data in order to fulfill the following purposes according to the legal basis of balancing interests;
- To manage your subscription to our newsletter
- To handle your request to know more about our services
- To handle your application to become a medical advisor
- To handle your registration for one of our webinars/education trainings
- To handle your download of our guides/white paper
We base the processing of your personal data on the legal basis of consent:
- To display content on the website with personalization To be able to improve the website
|Purpose||Legal basis||Categories of personal data|